Thursday, March 29, 2007

I say don't shave em, You should wax em!

Shaving For A Doctor??? (Honey, doctors have seen it all but a little trim never hurt anyone.)

Hey I'm a kid who is 14 years old. I have a doctor's appointment coming up and I'm not sure if I should shave my balls or not. I don't want to look like a fool and just have hair everywhere, but I also do not want him to say something awkward like, "hey i see that you shave ur balls" or something along those lines. Just wondering, what do you do and what does the doctor say? I thought that I should shave them so that it is obvious that I shaved but there is still a reasonable amount of hair there. Please post what you do and what has happened.

Resonse #1: ( You know, I really like to play with my hair balls, they feel so furry between my... oh yeah where was I? ... Um, like I was saying...)
Hold off on the shaving. Your doctor has seen more balls, hairy and not, and yours will not be a surprise to him. You take the chance of you nicking yourself shaving and then having to explain that to him. Don't get too hung up on the amount of hair you have. Go get some old movies where the heros actually had bodies that were obviously male - they had hair on their chests and no doubt quite a bit below as well. Have fun with the doc - ask everything you want to know....

Response #2: (Whoa partner... I so want to be John Wayne! Now let me tell you how I wear my hair styled down there. I put just a little gel in and comb it over to the side. When I am frisky I wear it like a mohawk and tint it blue! If you want I can show you how... BTW I'll be waiting to hear how the appt went!)
Whoa partner...slow down. Why would a 14 year old boy even think about shaving his balls, especially for a doctor's appoinment? Pubic hair is a natural part of human development. Along with the hair comes increased penis and testicle size. These are signs that you are growing up. Granted as an adult male I do like the feel and appearnce of cropped pubic hair and keep mine relatively short and my balls shaved...but I don't understand why a kid would want to shave that area. My suggestion is you go to see your doctor just as you are. That way he can see that you are developing and maturing on schedule. Besides, there will be plenty of time for shaving, if that is something you really want to do, later. And FYI, when the hair grows back it itches like a mother. So go see the doctor, have fun and let me know how things go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"hey i see that you shave ur balls"

That's the best line EVER.