Saturday, March 31, 2007

Why or WHY do people seem so stupid??

This was on JSO today...

Seems impossible, but could it be? (by Baby11612 on Mar-31-07, 13 min ago)

First of all I must mention that I have a two yr old and know about this kind of stuff, really, but still, I know this ques is completely ridiculous!!

I am in my second pack of Yasmin and am doing fine on it, etc. (I was on it in the past). Last month I got my period during the placebo week as predicted and although my period is not for another week and a half, I am wondering if I could be pregnant. I have been VERY nauseous for a week straight and won't eat all day, but then I'll have a craving for a burger and eat that and a hot dog and chicken wings (Yeah, haha). My mood has been TERRIBLE ups and downs. I do take antidepressants for depression and anxiety but my mood is just out of control right now. Well I took two preg tests this week, one in pm and other in am and they were negative. Could it be that it may not show up or something because I'm on the Pill? From a person that never gets sick like this, I am just confused. I don't want to be taking the Pill if I'm pregnant and do damage! I know this ques is really stupid but I just figured I'd see anyway. Thanks!

Lisa(30) Bryan(27) and.....little Julia, 2 years old!

------
goodness. I love how she first starts it out as she knows this all. But thinks she is pregnant on birth control WITH bfns.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Lets hope her kids turn out smarter then her... And if she continues to eat like that we will next find her on the dieting boards!

Wen782 said...

Step one is admitting you have a problem (that she's not that bright). I hope the Yasmin's doing the trick. I do vote that she doubles up, though, maybe considers condoms, as well...

Anonymous said...

Well I was browsing the internet today and I entirely freaked out. I literally initiate my [url=http://www.herselfpics.com.com]ex-girlfriend[/url] pictures on the internet. I have no understanding when she did this but my [b]ex-girlfriend [/b]was making at liberty with some other teen.
Does anyone have any info on this [url=http://www.herselfpics.com.com]ex-girlfriend[/url] site?